OC+ Cream | Fast Absorption
- Unblocks & equalises oils in pores
- Super light yet hydrating moisturiser
- Prevents acne concerns
uplifting eye care against baggy eyes
A Cooling, oil-control cream high in Vitamin B5 with auxiliary benefits against premature ageing signs. Sebum is an oily secretion of the sebaceous glands. Men have higher sebum production and larger pore size than women, so we've Enriched the OC+ cream with oils known for being anti-bacterial, anti-microbial properties, the base ingredients are blended from Grapeseed and Cucumber to actively purge pores, combat congestion and regulate overactive sebaceous glands, keeping your skin clean and fresh.
Created from 100% effective anti-bacterial plant ingredients to clean the skin. Working to remove the oil blocking pores before restoring the natural skin Ph, our oil-control moisturiser can effectively protect skin from potential breakouts. Apply after using A+ serum to provide a light hydration film over the serum and 12-hour protection from pollutants.
The delicate area around the eyes is more prone to fine lines and wrinkles than any other area. The key to stopping the damage in your 30's and into your 40’s is simply providing skin cells with prevention and firming nutritional benefits.
Our OC+ cream has a light firming quality that provides nutritional benefits for stronger collagen production. To eliminate fine lines, crow’s feet and dark circles think preventively rather than reactively.
- 100% plant-based
- 100% vegan suitable
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Made in Great Britain
- Research conducted at the University of Birmingham healthcare division
- Fully dermatologically tested in the UK
- doesn’t have: Synthetic chemicals, parabens, alcohols, animal ingredients (or tested on animals), PEGS, mineral oils, silicones, synthetic colours, plastic Microbeads, artificial fragrances.
Full Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera), Methyl glucose sesquistearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cucumber (Cucumis sativus), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerine, Glycerin.